Thursday, December 4, 2008

So, if there is one thing that Kaleigh is serious about in life so far... it is her dancing! She is out of control when it comes to dancing and especially when it is Baby Mozart that she is listening to! We have to hold on to her very tight when we are in church and they start to sing a hymn. It is really fun to watch her grow and learn and develop her own little personality! We do have to admit that we are a little nervous for the future and both agree that we are going to have our hands full with this hyper child!

9 comments:

jim said...

That is the cutest thing ever.

Wesley Family said...

That is so cute! Russ and I just sat at the computer laughing! Especially when she started the arms!

Kari said...

She is adorable. I love that thing she does with her arms.

Shalie said...

How cute is she! My kids are too shy to dance. That is so sweet!

dawnmercedes said...

haha...I was trying to find my brother's blog when I stumbled upon yours! My maiden name is Hatch and we have always been the "Hatch Batch!" So glad such a fun name pops up in other Hatch families!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I love the arms flailing thing she does. it's hilarious. She looks like she wants to stand up and start cruising around the room. I can't believe how big she's getting! she's so adorable.

The Hatch Batch said...

What a cutie! She is
getting soooo big! When are you guys coming out for Christmas? Hopefully we can get together while you're here!!!

Jenn said...

Meg,
She is so cute! I hope we get to see you for Christmas!

The Child Family said...

that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I can't believe she can dance to enthusiastically to baby Motzart, oh how cute!!!!