Sunday, November 30, 2008

27 yrs old!



27 Years Old! aahhhh! I am only 3 years away from my 30's. Now that is scary. I had a great Birthday! First of all, Trev let me sleep in. That in and of itself was good enough for me! Then when I woke up, I opened my bedroom door and heard Trev tell me to go back inside the room and shut the door! While I enjoyed just relaxing on the bed a little longer, Trevan came into the room with Kaleigh crawling behind him and he had made me BREAKFAST IN BED! It was my very first BREAKFAST IN BED! He then got the camera and filmed me while he sang the Hatch Family Birthday Song to me! Then I blew out my candle. (The sugar cookie candle that Trev grabbed out of the kitchen!)
We then got ready and went to church. After church, we came home ate and then opened some gifts that my mom had sent me! I got some new clothes, some delicious pine nuts, and my in-laws gave me money to go buy a new laminator machine from Target! Trevan got me some paper for the machine. So... now I have some fun projects to work on to keep myself busy! We then watched a movie before going to bed and officially becoming an old lady!
It really was a fun B-Day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked Tom how old he thought you are before I told him. He said 23. I told you you look young. :)

Kari said...

Happy birthday Megan! Sounds like your husband did well.

Wesley Family said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving away from home.

Rick and Collette said...

AAAGHHH! Megan I forgot your birthday. Oops. Well Happy Birthday a little late. The big 2-7. That is exciting. Looks like Trev helped make it a fun day. Breakfast in bed is always nice. I'm glad you had a good day.

The Child Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! you must be pretty special to be born on November 23rd of 1981 :)

Jaime Stephens said...

Sounds like a nice day, Happy Birthday!