Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I know, I know, I know... I am super late for our Christmas pictures.
But... Better Late Than Never! Right?
We had a lot of fun in Utah spending our Holidays with our family and friends! It was fun having our first Christmas with Kaleigh. (Even though she didn't seem to care too much about any of the gifts!) We better enjoy the time we have of not having to buy her anything, because I am sure it will be a little different in the next year or two.
We went to see Santa in Baltimore at a mall and I was surprised that Kaleigh didn't seem to mind him at all. She just stared at him. (Probably didn't know what else to do). She must take after her father in bravery, because her mother was the BIGGEST cry baby when it came to Santa Clause. (I am embarrassed to admit that it was not just when I was young like her, but probably until I was about 10 years old. My family still talks about how everytime I would see him I would immediatly start to cry and seek for a good hiding place!) He just makes me nervous for some reason.

2 comments:

The Child Family said...

What a fun Christmas. that's great you were able to spend it with family.
I am so excited to read Trevan's book. What an accomplishment, you must be SO proud!!!!

Rick and Collette said...

It looks like you had a fun time in Utah! I can't believe how big Kaliegh is getting. That cracks me up about you and Santa Claus. It is hilarious how you worded it "he makes you nervous" I got a good laugh out of that.