Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yea! My husband's book is fnally out!!!


Three years ago Trevan got an idea to write a book and said he wanted to finish it before graduate school. Let's just say that he is a man of his word! I am so proud of him! He has worked so hard on it, and after three years of about 20 hours a week it is ready for you to read. He is not going to brag to everyone about it, but I am because I am so excited for him! Granite Publishing did a great job with it (very nice cover and hardbound book) and has got it at Seagull Book and BYU bookstore. So everyone, GO BUY THE BOOK! You will love it as did Stephen M.R Covey and Dr. Donald Q. Cannon who blurbed the book.

10 comments:

Kari said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment. I'll let my parents know so they can buy it and pass it along.

Kathie said...

That is so awesome! I can't wait to read it.

Anonymous said...

Did he tell you he brought it over when we had him for dinner? A good cover can do wonders for a books progress and that cover is very professional looking. We're planning on buying a copy.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Wow, that is so cool! I had no idea he was writing a book, what a great accomplishment!

Jenn said...

That is amazing! I'm so glad you're bragging for him! You are such a good wife. I miss you!

Rick and Collette said...

I didn't know Trevan was writing a book. That is so cool. Congratulations. He's famous now.:)I would be bragging too. Rick and I were very impressed. We need to talk. It has been forever.

Jaime Stephens said...

Very Cool!

Amber Ferran said...

I had no idea he was writing a book! That is great! He is so young...I can't wait to read it! Good for your to "brag" for him, it's an amazing thing and you should be very proud...now I need to buy a copy so I can read it!

Shalie said...

WOW, what an accomplishment! That is amazing. If we had a seagull book up here in WA I'd go get it today, but I might just have to get it off the internet!

The Hatch Batch said...

We're so proud of Trev too! What an amazing accomplishment!! It was so fun seeing you guys over the holidays:) BTW-I want to see pics of Kaleigh's 1st b-day. Did you let her eat cake??