Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!

A Butterfly and a Frog!


We had two cute little bugs for Halloween! I do have to say... (at least for me!) It is much more fun to go trick-or-treating with my children than it was going as a child myself! I loved watching Kaleigh having so much fun going to a ward party and then going door to door to get candy! She loved it, and has asked to go everyday since!

CARVING PUMPKINS!





Carving pumpkins with Kaleigh was really fun this year! Every time we go home she wants us to all look at her pumpkin on the front porch! Very proud of her project! She had a lot of fun carving with Daddy and then cooking the seeds and eating them with Grandma Necie!!!

GARDNER VILLAGE!


Witch doing the Cannon Ball!
Emma hanging out with Uncle Matt and Elise!


My family took a little ride up to Gardner Village to see all the cute little shops and go on the witch hunt!It was so much fun! I do have to say that out of all the witch's there, our little Kaleigh was BY FAR the cutest one there!!! (Along with her cute cousin Jaydenn!)
I have always heard about Gardner Village, but never been there until now! I guess it is about time considering I am a Gardner myself!

5 comments:

jaredandgina said...

Cute bugs! Emma is getting so big! I keep forgetting that you have two now! So crazy!

Kathie said...

So cute! Oh I miss you so much. Move back to Baltimore! When we come home for the holidays we have to hang out!

Shalie said...

What a fun halloween! Your girls looks so cute, love the bug costumes. I agree, watching my kids trick or treat is way more fun than doing it when I was a kid!

The Hatch Batch said...

Halloween is the best with little kids! Both your girls looked so cute:)

Ps-I got a $10 off coupon today at that jean store. Let me know if you'll be going there when you come up!

pp-I took my blog private a few weeks ago. I sent you a invite but didn't see you respond. Text me your email address if yours has changed and I'll invite you again-

ladaisi said...

Hey! I came across your blog clicking the "next" button on blogspot (see above), and fell in love with your blog header photograph! Such a great idea and so artistic!

Keep writing! Your kiddos will one day go back through all your blogs about them and love you for writing them.

- Lauren
www.ladaisi.blogspot.com