Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5 Whole Years!


Trev and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary a few weeks ago! (March 18th)
Time goes by way too quickly!
We went to dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory! It was a lot of fun! While we were driving to the restaurant, Trev said..."Meg... five years ago today, would you have ever imagined we would be stuck in traffic in Baltimore while going to dinner to celebrate our 5 year anniversary?"
Funny the different directions your life can take you!
We then continued to name the highlights in our marriage so far! It was a really fun night thinking back to all of the good times we have had together, and the good times that are ahead of us as well!

8 comments:

Rick and Collette said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 years down and eternity to go! How are you guys doing anyway? You should call me sometime or something. I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left until baby #2 arrives. So exciting! Hope you are doing well.

The Child Family said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!

Shalie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the cheesecake factory!

Bonneville 11th Ward Relief Society said...

Congrats you guys! We are DEFINITELY happy you got married 5 years ago. Best thing Trev ever did! Kiss my Kal for me!

Eliason 5 said...

That last comment was from me. I didn't realize I was still in my RS blog. Oops!

The McKell Family said...

Congrats you too!! Time flies!

The Hatch Batch said...

What a fun time celebrating!! I love remembering all the fun times....marriage is great, isn't it?!

BTW...Do you have any names picked out for baby #2? When are you guys coming out to UT?

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary! Time certainly flies when you're spending it with your one and only someone. :) Congrats!!!