Friday, January 15, 2010

Another Girl!


It's another girl and we are sooooo excited!
We couldn't wait to come back home to Baltimore to find out what we are having! We wanted to be home with our families and be able to tell them in person. So...we went and got an ultrasound done and the outcome is more pink! I am totally surprised, but excited. I thought it would be a boy with how different my pregnancy has been compared to Kaleigh's. Good thing you never get sick of dressing up your little girls uh? So fun!

12 comments:

jaredandgina said...

how fun that Kaliegh gets to have a sister. are you guys stil in utah

Wesley Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is so exciting though. That is fun that Kaleigh will have a sister to play with now. Sisters really are the best!

Kathie said...

Yea! I am so excited for you guys.

The McKell Family said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys! That will be so fun for the two girls to be friends! Congrats!

Sarah Jarvis said...

Congratulations. That's awesome. I have no idea what it is like to have girls but it sure seems like a lot of fun. Kaleigh will love it.

Anonymous said...

Trevan's going to be even more outnumbered than he already is! I love it. Congrats!!!

Shalie said...

Congrats! That will be so fun for you guys. DO you have a name picked out?

Summer said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet her!

Amber Ferran said...

Oh Megan that is sooooo exciting! I'm so excited for you guys! Kaleigh is going to love her!

Shay and Roman said...

Congrats, thats so exciting!

Shay and Roman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin and Shannon Sotelo said...

I didn't know you were even pregnant! Congrats! I am so happy for you and glad that I have your blog address now!