Friday, October 9, 2009

#2

We are going to have another baby!!!
We are so, so, so excited too! (Not sure how excited Kaleigh is going to be, but we sure are!) I am only about two months along, so have a long 7 months ahead of me! Luckily I have not been sick yet. I was super super sick with Kaleigh, but I have heard that each pregnancy gets better and easier. Is this true? I think maybe instead of my body being affected by pregnancy it is my brain. So far I have.... tried to put the milk away in the microwave instead of the fridge, dumped the left-overs in the lid of the tubaware rather than the container part, and worst of all... the other day I waited for Kaleigh to go down for her nap leaving her home with Trevan studying and I drove to Wal-Mart to get all my groceries and a few other things. I got there and quicky got everything I needed. I got up in line to check out. When I went to pull my wallet out I realized I had forgotten to get it out of the diaper bag at home. HATE when this happens. Well, I disappointedly left to head for home. On my way home I passed the market and decided to go get some blueberries. Well, luckily they were closed and I didn't have to go inside to embarrass myself again. (Still not having my wallet.) So, I head for home again and notice the Rite-Aid. I so smartly thought I would stop there and get some diapers for Kaleigh so I wouldn't have to go all the way back to Wal-Mart that same day. I pick out the diapers I want, get up to the register only to realize I STILL didn't have my wallet. Who does this? Is it true that your brain goes crazy while your pregnant?
Hopefully I survive this next 7 months and still have any brain at all!

12 comments:

Shalie said...

CONGRATS!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Jared and Laurel said...

Wow!! Congratulations! I love that wallet story. I totally felt like my brain was affected more than my body...for my first two. Now I'm thinking I'm going to have a girl bc it's SO different! When are you due? How funny that our babies are going to be the same ages again!

The McKell Family said...

YAY! Congrats! I am excited for you two! That is a way funny story!

Wesley Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! My experience with my second pregnancy was not easier. It was harder because I was sooo sick and I had to take care of Mika. That is so funny how it is affecting your mind though. I have forgotten my wallet at home before and I hate that. Luckily the Walmart here lets you leave the cart at customer service while you go home and get your wallet!

Summer said...

Your wallet story is totally awesome! I don't know that I've done something quite like that but with each pregnancy I KNOW I've lost more brain cells.

Amber Ferran said...

We are so excited for you Megan! And no, it's not pregnancy brain, you are just weird that way. HA! :) Congrats!

The Child Family said...

Love the wallet forgetting story :)
CONGRATS on baby number 2, that is so wonderful!!!!!!
I hope you don't get sick, and I hope your brain recovers (so far mine is still gone). Can't wait to hear what your having!!!!!

Kari said...

That is such a classic pregnancy story! Funny! Congratulations!!

Jaime Stephens said...

Congrats... That is so funny! The wallett thing that is

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! In 7 short months you'll be a cute little family of 4. So fun!

hOLLIANN said...

Congratulations!

The Hatch Batch said...

Yeah...another little Hatch running around! Your story is hilarious! I was reading it and could totally relate, except I wasn't pregnant and as soon as I realized I didn't have it at the good ol' walmart checkstand I just went home and got it. Don't worry tho, I did turn into a cement pole when I was pregnant, and it ruined my whole passenger side, while taking the young women home.

Congrats again! Don't let Trev tease you like Ry does me. (pregnacy brian) They've never carried a baby:)