Thursday, September 10, 2009

The two Philly's!



Trevan went to Canada a few weeks ago and he dropped Kaleigh and I off in Philadelphia to spend a few days with Derrick and Ashley before they moved back to Utah! We had tons of fun swimming, going out to eat, movies and ice cream, talking and shopping on Market Street which brings us to our 2nd Philly........
Our First Family Pet!

Derrick bought a turtle on Market St. for Kaleigh! We named him Philly! Kal loves her little turtle and has had a lot of fun with him!


2 comments:

Wesley Family said...

How cute, it is so tiny!

The Hatch Batch said...

Oh the adventures of having a pet! We just got our second pet, (first one was a gold fish)a frog, or frogs(2)I guess I should say. I always had a dog growing up but I'm not ready for the extra responsibility yet:) We miss you guys! I love kaleigh's suit, I almost bought it for my girls.