Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vacation to Canada!

Niagra Falls!

Sacred Grove!



Hill Cumorah!

We just got back from a little vacation to Canada! We drove to Hamilton Ontario Canada because Trevan had some interviews at Mcmaster University to see if he would be interested in going there for his Phd in a year. We had a great time stopping all along the way at the church history sites and Niagra Falls. Too bad it is not the most beautiful and warm time of the year, however we still had a great time! Here are a few pictures.

7 comments:

Rick and Collette said...

Megan that looked like so much fun! I feel like I should have been there with you. So many fun memories of us on those long bus trips. I'm jealous you got to go see all of that again. Cute pictures.

Wesley Family said...

Sound like fun, I've never seen Niagra Falls. Glad you guys got to have a little break.

The Child Family said...

It may not have been warm, but the pictures sure look nice, At least there wasn't snow :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I've always wanted to see Niagra Falls. I'm glad you got to go and gets yourselves into Canada. I can't wait to hear if you decide to move there!

Rick and Collette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick and Collette said...

Hey this is Rick. That is way cool that you went through Horseheads. I got the chills when collette told me. i haven't been back in forever. Also, when i was younger i use to do log rolls down the hill cumorah when. We only lived about 1 1/2 south of it.

hOLLIANN said...

What a cute blog! Those pics of Kaleigh are adorable! It is fun to see your cute family.