Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Best time of the Year!

This is my favorite time of the year! Not only because of the beautiful trees, the fun Holidays and lots of family events, but because of the PINE NUTS! There were no pine nuts on sale last year so I have gone two long years without them, and for those of you who know me well, you know that was torture for me. To my surprise, while driving down the street in Provo a few weeks ago, I saw the Large Jumbo Pine Nuts sign and stopped immediately! I have to limit myself to one little bag a week (usually during a BYU football game!), so that they will last me longer! Now I am a happy person for the year though!

3 comments:

jaredandgina said...

Oh Pinenuts,
I bought some before I left and have been trying to pace myself while I eat them but man I could eat all of them in one sitting!

"This is Living" said...

I can not pass a pine nut stand without thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I've never even tried pine nuts. I bet they're good though!