Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!

While living in Provo, Grandmom taught me how to make home made bread! I was so excited to make it all the time out here in Baltimore until I realized that I do not own a mixer, and am not about to try doing it by hand. Well, I met a girl in the ward who just got a new kitchen aid and we now make bread together every Monday morning!
If you have never made it before-TRY IT! You will never want to buy the store bread again! Plus, it makes your house smell so good while it is cooking in the oven!

5 comments:

www.ackfam4.blogspot.com said...

Um maybe you could post your secret recipe huh? Sounds like you guys are doing well out there. Has Aarin had her twins?

Anonymous said...

Should I start calling you Betty as in Betty Crocker? That's awesome. When you come to visit be sure and spend all your time making me bread. I should really learn, but like you I don't have a mixer.

Wesley Family said...

Good job! I need to start doing it again, I haven't gotten back into it since I had Malia.

"This is Living" said...

wow I am impressed I still have not attempted to make homemade bread me and yeast dont seem to get along!

The Hatch Batch said...

You look like the cutest martha stuart! What a lucky guy trev is to have such a great cook! So are you guys coming out next weekend for the wedding?