Saturday, August 30, 2008

We are officially Baltimorians!

We are officially Baltimorians! (As sister Allison in the ward puts it!) We arrived here about two weeks ago and have had crazy lives since then! However, things are finally calming down. We finally have a kitchen with food in it so we can eat real meals, we have the internet so we can blog and communicate with the outside world, and best of all we have the T.V and can watch the first BYU football game tonight!
We are really doing great though! Trev is so excited to start his schooling and find a little part time job somewhere! I am excited to learn my way around Baltimore, find an online job (any ideas?) and hang out with the other women and children in the ward! The ward is honestly what is going to keep us going out here! (At least keep me going because it will help me have a social life!) They have been great to us and I know we are going to make some good friends.
It is a totally new and different life for us, but we are excited about it!

5 comments:

Shalie said...

You finally updated your blog!! I am glad you guys are settled and the your ward is nice. When you're not in UT. that is usually the only place to find really good friends (that's how we found all of our good friends up here in WA). Your daughter is so cute!! Well, I hope you like living out there and you make lots of really great memories.

Steve, Kristen, and the Twins said...

Hey you guys! We were so excited to hear from you! Your place looks so nice, a lot better than 2 rooms, right? (at least that's how we feel) :) Sounds like you guys are doing good! I wish we lived closer!

Amber Ferran said...

Aw, I miss you, more so now knowing you're so far away (not that we visited much before...we're terrible family members)! Good luck with everything, your family will be a great addition to Baltimore! Love you!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hey this is Tadd and Caitlyn, what ward are you attending in your new area? Also where did you guys end up living? because I am wanting to come back to visit my mission

The Child Family said...

I'm so glad you got settled. I'm excited to see pictures of Balitmore. What is Trev doing his post grad is?